Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reached my 45 day goal!!

Part way thru the first 45 days of my weight loss program I decided to set a goal for myself. I told myself that if I could lose 36 - 37 pounds I would have lost 10% of my total body weight. I anxiously got on the scale Friday to see where I stood after 45 days. It was close but I just made my goal. I had lost 36 pounds in 45 days. I know that I won't lose as much over the next 45 days because of the fact that my body has a lower Basal Metabolic Rate due to reduction in weight. I need to start to add walking to my daily routine so that I can make up for the lower BMR. I wanted to start walking on Saturday, but I have had a lot of foot pain for various reasons the last 2 days. Tomorrow I just need to deal with it and start walking. It is going to hurt at first, but there is nothing I can do about it. If anyone who reads or follows this blog has a weight problem and would like to learn more on what they can do, I would be glad to help. I will continue to post healthy but interesting recipes on my blog as well. When choices are limited it is easy to get bored with what you eat. It is because of this that I tirelessly look for new and innovative recipe ideas to try. Any of the recipes that I post on the blog will have been made at least two times and final adjustments made for the best possible tasting dishes. My next weigh in will be at the 60 day mark on or about the 26th of December depending if I have access to a scale or not. It is my goal to have lost between 8 and 10 pounds. Check back soon and as I will continue to update my blog with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment