Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't wait for Friday!!

It is only Monday and I can't wait for Friday to get here. For most people it is because they want the work week to be over and done with and enjoy the weekend. Not me!! I want Friday to get here because it is my 45 day weigh in!! I can't wait to see where I stand after following my program for 45 days. I have some healthy but tasty meals lined up for this week as I get set to weigh myself Friday morning. Tonight I am making my Orange Chicken recipe, Tuesday is going to be Lebanese Shawarma chicken wraps, Wednesday is Curry Chicken and Thursday is Mongolian Beef. I have found that in order to make interesting meals I need to step outside my comfort level of an American diet and look at what the world has to offer. Some of these recipes are very healthy to start while others require a little bit of adaptation to fit within my low glycemic load scheme. After I weigh in on Friday, I have to get ready to start my walking routine on Saturday. Going to be hitting the mall at 7am for 30 - 40 minutes of walking. I am going to incorporate walking into my daily activity for the next 45 day period. Needless to say I am excited and psyched up about tackling the next step in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment